[Trash-talk] Re: garbage on saturday - best damn show of my life

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:19:39 PST 2003

>ha ha Loooooooouuuuuuuuuu
>(in a sexy hungarian accent)

*quivers* oooooh give me another one of your hot kisses BABY! :P *hehe* i
have photographs now from the rest of the night, as you might know i lost
the fiorst camera.. :( *cries* but i have the one from the bus and from the
underworld.. girl we look soooooo drunk! but my friends say that you are
hot! :P but i told them that you are my girl

>im sorry i had to leave earlier. but Duke was sooo
>unpatient, you know...:P

hey i understand.. never keep a man waiting... :P

louuuuuuuuuuuu