[Trash-talk] trash.. er (44???) the butg one

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:17:32 PST 2003

>Already have it. It's on exhibition next to my comp and signed by all four
>members of the band.

how much stuff do you have signed? i have quite a bit but most of it is
personal stuff really and only two i got done when i was there.. the other
stuff was like my postal interview and things other people did for me.. i
dont know..i dont think i will get much signed anymore if i ever happen to
meet them again.. maybe something random like my schoolbag or something! but
really, i dont know.. i dont need everything to have their name on it.. not
that im saying autopgraphs are a bad thing.. they send me crazy but ive had
enough for now.. i think i will save the band another hand cramp and just
talk randomly as usual... :)

/random rant