[Trash-talk] anyone go to ONE BIG NO today? (from lou andmichel.. :P)

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:05:18 PST 2003

well ickle loula is home now... i came back this morning and well it is nice
to be at home.. but there are some reasons why i still want to be in london
but anways... :(

im feeling loads better now.. im so happy from the weekend.. you know, we
dont need garbage to survive.. *laughs* you know, thats one reason why im
feeling really good now.. if you read my lj last week, then you'll know what
i had been saying about how i didnt want to be too garbage-dependent and
stuff, cos that isnt a good way to live.. and my delightful therapist said
she hoped i wouldnt be disappointed if something bad happened.. well it
did.. they didnt play AT ALL! but i wasnt bothered at all.. yeah i would
have liked to see them.. but i mean, im lucky.. ive seen them what.. five
times.. im the luckiest girl alive.. i dont *need* another time... but yeah
im so happy that i was with my friends and that i made new friends... and
that i was in london and that finally i got to go drinking in this city..
ha.. yes, i sure did go drinking.. i mean archers should sponsor me - as the
cranberry girl cos i drank a million of them this weekend in oxford and
london...

oh my god - i met a woman with the most awesome hair ever.. if you know me,
you know i love it.. and her hair was fiiiiiiiiine... :-D

and im sorry im talking too much and its not even on the subject (what you
mean this is a garbage mailing list????)

and there is nothing more cool than hearing people calling you "louuuuuuuuu"
in like a million different sexy accents.. i was surrounded in gorgeous
voices and by gorgeous people.. garbage fans you are beautiful... :-D

loula vixen
xx
>From: "Shirley vixen" <cmonshirl at hotmail.com>
>To: trash-talk at tcp.com
>Subject: Re: [Trash-talk] anyone go to ONE BIG NO today? (from lou
>andmichel.. :P)
>Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 13:12:29 +0000
>
>okay well it is the day after (obv) and michel and i feel pretty much like
>shit.. I WANNA GO TO SLEEP! *hehe* but we had a good night despite the fact
>i got to deliver the news to the masses that garbage just werent gonna
>play.. :( oh well, i got over it..  i have a feeling that the vodka reef i
>had might have had a little bit to do with it... quite worrying that i
>started drinking so early (blame michel....) anyways i checked into the
>hotel at 4pm and hung round the venue like a scab begging for tickets.. and
>a lovely garbage fan called dave sold me one for £16. anyways yeah.. so
>michel had fucked off to camden (thanks for telling me half an hour after
>the time we arraged to meet you bastard) and then agota and i decided to go
>but we just went to edgware road decided it was nice and came back.. met up
>again with the lovely ian abbott (8waves*) and in we went..
>
>now the actual concert was okay6.. i dont really remember anything about
>from chris martin and in my place.. well i remember it but it was like
>background music.. i just spent the night drinking and chatting.. it was a
>lovely atmosphere and for me, it was worth the money... damn drink was damn
>expensive (says lou who gave £5 to a man outside the tube station although
>she only £20 left for whole trip....) so yeah i have one minute left.. it
>was great.. :-) i said that already..
>
>thanks to michel, agota, ian, jan, carrie, rob, rob, becky, anne and
>everyone... *hehe*
>
>lou
>xx

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********