[Trash-talk] garbage on saturday - best damn show of my life

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:55:12 PST 2003

oh it was so great.. me and the other trashers were front row.. hanging down
with the kids.. the support band were unbelievable.. in that they only
played for like 20 minutes before buggering off stage..

garbage came on at 8.30pm and playing a blistering 3 hour set with every
single song that you can think of and more.. of course the best bit was
afterwards, when we just so happened to bump into steve outside.. he kindly
invited all to come with the band on a night out, to show appreciation for
us being such hardcore losers.. so we went out and all the drinks were on
the house... especially cranberry archers, my drink du jour.. :-D i ended up
getting pissed with shirley and dancing like a maniac in my ballgown - we
played a good game with shots.. and i beat shirley 7-6 go me...

after a heavy dose of absinthe, i ended up lying in the middle of the road
and giggling like a freak, but hey what can you do.. all in a good night..
agota and duke eloped off together earlier in the night so i cant account
for them and jan and michel seemed to be getting friendly with steve and
butch...

on the way home however, i fell out of the taxi, broke my phone, lost my
camera and found it all very amusing.. i must have banged my head thats why
i only remembered this story now...

possibly..

then again possibly not...

(do you think it worked michel and jan... think they'll believe us?)

okay so only the last paragraph is true.. and im so damn pissed off about
that! i still have other pictures from the underworld in camden but i wanted
the pictures from the gig and afterwards.. :(

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********