[Trash-talk] Re: shirley vixen en londres

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 16:21:58 PST 2003

*laughs* yeah of course how stupid of me.. :) *hehe*

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********