[Trash-talk] Garbage playing at "One big No" next Saturday

simon clapham guanos at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 16:08:12 PST 2003

Shell,

I got it from CH4 teletext page161. It says they are confirmed on there.
(Often find new listings on there at weekends before they hit the press
following week)

simon
My previous msg sent to TT(maybe you missed)

I dont really know any more than this :

Paul Weller, Faithless, Ian Mc Culloch, Evan Dando & now Garbage are all
taking part. There are also other "special surprise guests"....who? Dunno
No doubt they will be short "sets",so dont expect much from Garbage.

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/
http://www.nme.com/news/104399.htm

I saw it on Ceefax CH4 today that Garbage have been added.
I'm not going, have other plans for that day already.

Simon