[Trash-talk] shirley vixen en londres!

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:15:10 PST 2003

>As far as out of the way places,
>independant shops and whatnot, you'll have to hit up some locals for >that
>info....
Jeff, this is where you come in..! What was the name of that shop you took
me to? The one where I got GMM and an interview Trash CD item thingy....
There were a couple of other promos there as well, but I already had those.

@nette

The truth about me:
"I wish I had not woke up today. [...] Everyone I know has gone away. Died
or left or just forgot to stay. Sometimes took for granted, sometimes turned
away, sometimes didn't say what I meant to say. Dog new tricks, nothing you
learn will stick. Dog new tricks, you make me feel so worthless."