[Trash-talk] Garbage on DVD

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 14:01:18 PST 2003

Not THAT DVD, a Jools Holland one, but I fooled you, ha!  Anyway:

This from NME.com:

'...LATER' TURNS IT UP!

WARNER MUSIC will release a new DVD called 'LATER…LOUDER', in May.

The DVD, a collection of live acts from the critically acclaimed show
'...Later With Jools Holland', now in its 11th year, will be released on May
5.

The DVD follows last year's hugely successful ''Ten Years Of Later…with
Jools Holland'.

The 30-track DVD contains live footage from the past 10 years, from bands
such as Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Vines, Foo Fighters, The White
Stripes, The Datsuns, Metallica and The Screaming Trees.

It also contains a never seen before interview with Dave Grohl, as well as
interviews with Courtney Love, The Hives, Metallica and Henry Rollins.

The track listing for the DVD, released on May 5 is:

* Foo Fighters 'All My Life'
* Queens of the Stone Age 'No One Knows'
* Screaming Trees 'All I Know'
* The Hives 'Main Offender'
* Metallica 'Wasting My Hate'
* Ash 'Burn Baby Burn'
* Hole 'Celebrity Skin'
* Sonic Youth 'Sugar Kane'
* At The Drive-In 'One Armed Scissor'
* The Datsuns 'Harmonic Generator'
* Stereophonics 'Vegas Two Times'
* The Von Bondies 'Lack Of Communication'
* PJ Harvey 'Big Exit'
* The Jesus & Mary Chain 'Snakedriver'
* BRMC 'Spread Your Love'
* The Cardigans 'My Favourite Game'
* Rollins Band 'On My Way to the Cage'
* Mercury Rev 'Goddess On A Hiway'
* The White Stripes 'Hotel Yorba'
* Alice In Chains 'Them Bones'
* Garbage 'I Think I'm Paranoid'
* The Afghan Whigs 'Somethin' Hot'
* Dick Dale 'Misirlou'
* The Vines 'Get Free'
* Porno For Pyros 'Orgasm'
* New Order 'Crystal'
* The Soundtrack Of Our Lives 'Sister Surround'
* Mazzy Star 'Blue Flower'
* The Black Crowes with Stereophonics 'Twice as Hard'
* Primal Scream 'Accelerator'

But, sadly, I doubt this will be released in the states so it will probably
be in region 2 format so I'll never be able to watch it :(

Susan

"I've had enough of the media ramming her down my throat as a bone fide
agitator!!!! Em......no I don't think I'm buying that one! And here's a
little tip for the stylists behind the "diva". For god's sake,take off the
tie........enough already!!"- Shirley on Avril Lavigne

"...don't tell anyone in America, but I used to have a drug problem." -
Courtney Love