[Trash-talk] Garbage sightings...or hearings, I suppose.

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 05:12:06 PST 2003

All right first, has there been no trash-talk messages?  I haven't gotten
any since like Friday.

I heard Garbage on two MTV shows: BUTG on Becoming 3LW and Androgyny on Made
(The basketball one)

They also played Garbage at a play I went to tonight: there was some drunken
college party and they were playing WIGU(Danny Tenaglia Mix)

Also the lovely Ms. Manson's been spotted about town here, so at least we
know they're here working.

Later,
Susan

"I've had enough of the media ramming her down my throat as a bone fide
agitator!!!! Em......no I don't think I'm buying that one! And here's a
little tip for the stylists behind the "diva". For god's sake,take off the
tie........enough already!!"- Shirley on Avril Lavigne

"...don't tell anyone in America, but I used to have a drug problem." -
Courtney Love