[Trash-talk] Shirley - THE ULTIMATE QUEEN

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 01:52:39 PDT 2003

I know that G news has been slow. I finally decided to
sit down and watch this MAC interview video I have. I
loved watching the little things that Shirley and Mary
do in between the different interviews. I thought I'd
share a few of things that Shirley does that are just
too cute.

* Said that she loves the way Virginian's speak
(Southern).

* Tends to wash her mouth with what she's drinking
before she swallows.

* Say's that Joe Millionaire makes it seem like women
only care about money

* At one point she started whistling something and
said 'I'm going to have that in my fucking head all
day now.'

* Say's that there has been nothing but alot of noisy
guitars and fights so far on the new album.

* Mary and Shirley both do a little 'station
identification' type spot for something called Fusion.
They both talk over who goes first, Mary does. After
they do it Shirley laughs and say's 'I said my name
wrong', they do a second take. It's so cute!

Of course there's alot more, but those are a couple
favorites.

April