[Trash-talk] peaches OT: Liz Phair

GrbageVixn at aol.com GrbageVixn at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 10:04:35 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/19/2003 10:28:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
C79helium at aol.com writes:

> I am still awaiting for the new Liz Phair, I like what I have heard off her
> album but I just want the official copy of it :)
>

>                           -cana-

-Ummmm...the new Liz Phair record is a pure pop record and coming out of Liz
Phair herself she has said that she wants to sell records already.  It isn't
the angry bad ass Liz on Exile in Guyville..and its a complete 180 from
whitechocolatespaceegg even.  It took me a while to get into and I now really like
the self titled record...but its not the typical Liz that I love

Kick My Ass
Victoria