[Trash-talk] peaches

C79helium at aol.com C79helium at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 00:27:32 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/19/03 11:48:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
shirleyvixen at hotmail.com writes:

> as regards peaches - it looks lik shirley has some respect for the girl
> also
> :P
>
> http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/press.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&
> PhotoID=2769
>
> *hehe* third column.
>
> lou
> xx

Good choice!!! I can't wait for the new Peaches album, she's gonna have Iggy
Pop on one of the songs which I think her new album should come out in the
fall. She is recording her album right now in Germany.

If any interest of people on this list these are the latest cds that I have
gotten & enjoyed:
Sigur Ros "untitled (vaka)/dvd"
Fischerspooner "#1"
Elastica "The Radio 1 Sessions"

I am still awaiting for the new Liz Phair, I like what I have heard off her
album but I just want the official copy of it :)

                           -cana-
"That I'm a little despot, short and stout, Here is my handgun, here is my
crowd control, When you tick me off then the bullets fly out."

"Don't come and play, I like to be on my own, don't miss me, people say I'm
better off alone" liz phair