[Trash-talk] peaches

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 23:45:24 PDT 2003

alan! transcripting! come on - let people do something for themselves... :P

and i am on a dial-up connection, those images loaded pretty quick for me.
sometiems msn groups can be weird. just refresh a couple of times.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days