[Trash-talk] Re: abandoned pools opinion onGarbageandtheiraudience

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 22:09:03 PDT 2003

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days
to extricate myself
****
AIM: paranoidsupervix
http://firefish.livejournal.com
>Musn't forget "Name Of The Game" and "Keep Hope Alive" (which is also the
>introduction music to one of my fave tv shows, 3rd Watch).
>
>@nette

yes name of the game! thats the one! thanks anette.. they play that over and
over and over. i love that song! :) and it reminds me of garbage so dan
much. i just think of paris and you standing there singing "the name of the
game" *hehe*