[Trash-talk] abandoned pools opinion on Garbage and their audience

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 23:57:18 PDT 2003

First things first, I've read this article before. And besides everything
that has already been I only have one comment to add; WE'RE NOT FUCKING
DEAF!!!!
Yeah, I wasn't outraged by that article nor did I feel specifically attacked
by it.....
Oh crap, I forgot what I was going to say. Writing an e-mail, chatting to
two people and watching tv at the same time is HIGHLY confusing.
Ok, where was I.... Argh, fuck it..

@nette

"I can't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-