[Trash-talk] where is everyone?

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 12 01:24:26 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Manson" <manson26 at yahoo.com>

> > in the meantime i will continue lurking and
> > hopefully get time to make
> > everyone sick of me once again when i can write new
> > stories and endlessly
> > pine for a 3 AM rapture of shirley manson, pancakes,
> > and watching the
> > sunrise from a diner out in some little hickey town.
> > save me shirley! i
> > promise not to try to hold your hand under the
> > table!
>
> Awww... that's the cutest line I've read in ages.
> Holding someones hand under a table :) I'd like to
> hold Butch's hand! (Or Shirley's) If only dreams could
> come true.

:) thank you! cute lines are my favorite thing.

well, secretly (not anymore, of course) i am hoping to woo and serenade the
delightful imagination and silliness factor that resides in shirley .. and
she'll give in to my PFP (plea for pancakes) and succumb to my wishes (on
virtual bent knee) and .. and .. well, i'll surely press my luck in such a
scenerio and try to hold her hand under the table *anyway* .. and .. and ..
she'll say

NO.

ooooh, that would be a scarey moment. would i recoil in fear and quickly
bring my hands up onto the table, folded obediently?? or would i persist,
flirting with disaster and a possible 'frightening encounter'??? alas, only
the shadow knows.

-alan-