[Trash-talk] Garbage shirt on CNN tomorrow

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 8 09:49:40 PDT 2003

michele and karin wrote:

> > wooohaaa...i'll look for you to make an arse out of yourself ;)

yeah! hey michele, i hope you threw in a quickie product endorsement of some
kind or another .. y'know, holding up a bottle of some cool product for the
camera or something! (that probably makes no sense, i'm just remembering how
good at holding up objects you are when a camera is near .. ooooh that
probably sounds weird too .. oh never mind)

> > what coloured shirt so we can easily spot you?
> > details please or no cookies for you!!!!

heyyyyyyyy don't be giving those away! those are *my* cookies. grr

> Must have cookie! Me be good! I was wearing the black 1996 shirt with
> the pink feathers in an oval in the front.

oh neat! well anything that involves pink feather boa patterns deserves all
my cookies - but i'm keeping the beverages

*grabs milk carton and flees the cubicle*

-alan-
a week behind and quite sleepy