[Trash-talk] into the g..groove

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 11:49:41 PDT 2003

Hmmm it was like, fall of 1998.  I remember I had seen the "Push It" video
sometime that year and was quite impressed, and I was familiar with a few
past Garbage songs from the s/t album (OHWIR, Stupid Girl) so for some
reason my parents bought me Version 2.0 and gave it to me, so I played it
non-stop and also the first weekend I had it I was editing an extra credit
project for my english class so I used V2.0 as a lot of the background music
:)  Anyway, I became totally obsessed with it, and bought the s/t within a
week, obsessed over that, and the rest is history.  I think I joined TT in
the summer of '99.

M'k so sparse Garbage sighting...I was watching the DVD of Die Another Day,
and at the beginning there's a mini-montage of past Bond movies n' whatnot,
and there's a shot of Shirley from the TWINE video (ha I just realized by
using an acronym I'm really saying "the the world is not enough" but that is
beside the point).  So yay for that.  Plus VH1 has been running that 50
Greatest Women of the Video Era thing, which she is looking stunning in.
That's all from me.
-Lindsay