[Trash-talk] fashionable g hat anyone?

the menace sms52 at drexel.edu
Mon Jul 21 17:49:01 PDT 2003

so i'm interning at electric artists in nyc this summer (much less glamourous
than you'd think, it turns out, but lots of fun anyway) and while i have been
getting my fair share of free garbage stuff very little of it is worth
mentioning.  so i got a free hat the other day, the blue version 2.0 baseball
cap, and i was wondering if anybody out there who actually wears baseball caps
would like one.  as long as you give me a couple of bucks for shipping i don't
really care where it goes; it's nice and all as a collector's item but i like
having hats i would wear.

this internship is cool because uhh i work under a big poster of the fast and
the furious?  whatever.  there's a lovely poster of shirley right where you
walk in, and a lovely framed bg poster over a desk behind me a ways <3

also lou, you wanted that lip gloss... i've found an unsealed extra :)  all
yours, email me your address and i'll have that on its way asap.

stefanie
http://www.spastica.net