[Trash-talk] limited edition tour edition bg

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 12:33:48 PDT 2003

well maybe i should have checked more closely! *hehe*

i sent this back to the list so that anyone who was suddenly curious can see
that im probably wrong. im in millaa millaa and the cd is in brisbane so i
cant check. i believed it had bonus tracks. i may have been completely wrong
(lou look more closely from now on...) anyways - im not bothered, but thanks
for pointing it out rob. :)

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days