[Trash-talk] where the hell are the cool people??

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 03:02:35 PDT 2003

you missed me pet? well i think that you're the only one my dear but still
seeing your email brought a little glow to my heart. im weeks behind on tt..
its hard enough trying to keep up with my own emails never mind tt..
aaargh...

ad yups im still out of the country. out of the continent even. but illbe
back in exactly two weeks. whooo. although im loving it here and i dont know
if i want to go back! :P well yeah i do. but im coming back to aus next
summer again cos its too good to be true.

anyways - as regards some of the things being talked about here..

that smart enough site. that was the site of the once official garbage
fanclub in france. i never did know what happened to smart'enough (yes there
is a random apostrophe in there for some reason!) or when it became
unofficial or if it even is unofficial. but they used to make fanzines. in
french. never ever read them though.

as regards barry white. yes i was surprised that no one mentioned that until
recently. i was going to but on the exact same day i got the news that my
friend had died. so as you can imagine, that was slightly more important for
me. a little distressing as im 16 000 kms away. i still havent gotten over
the shock. but then how does one get over the shock? if anyone can suggest
coping strategies im willing to hear them. but i better not start a ramble
because i know i will. and well - really... *sighs* love you michael. :(

*anyways* pongos shirley thing was quite amusing. *hehe*

um - im missing alan. cos i dont read lj now. and none of you damn well
email me!!!! huh huh!!!! so email me my little friendles for i miss you all.
you should know my personal email address.... if you dont *tuts*.
sam13xforever at h... you know the rest.

so yeah - im going platypus hunting today. so i should get readyf or them.

oh yeah and i found two fabulous cuttable green sapphires in the gemfields.
whoooo hooo...

much love+infinite sweetness

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days