[Trash-talk] limited edition tour edition bg

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 02:48:41 PDT 2003

hmm.. maybe i just wasnt paying attention (highly likely) but ive never
heard anyone mention the australian live tour edition of beautifulgarbage.
its basically just beautifulgarbage in a cardboardy slip case (you know to
fit the cd case in) with a different picture of the band on the front and
silverly writing saying bg tour edition blah blah and then on the back there
is a number stamped on cos its limited edition. and i cant descrie it
properly cos i left it in brisbane while i headed north. and yeah, its got
an extra cd with it with live songs from a couple of aussie shows -
melbourne, sydney etc. i cant remember which songs. and i havent listened to
it yet and i dont know if i will. but ill tell you when i get back to brisb.
if anyone wants it i can buy it for them. it costs AUS$30 (roughly - depends
where you get it) that translates to UK12 (no pound sign on aus compus) so
that plus postage - you can guess how much it would be. about 15 or so
pounds. anyone interested? email me soon. cos i hardly ever check my emails
here.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days