[Trash-talk] garbage on howard stern

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 12 17:36:43 PDT 2003

Yeah, I remember that site. I used to listen to the Howard Stern interview a
lot, but the site it was originally posted on disappeared a couple of years
ago, I think.  I recognize that xoom - plumdrop url. It had a really good
quality realaudio of the interview.
Highlights:
*Howard kept saying how much he wanted to have sex with Shirley.
*Shirley brings up the subject of anal sex.
*Howard wants to know if the boys have ever thought of Shirley in a sexual
way (they go really quiet).
Come to think of it, they mostly talk about sex..... I'm not American nor
have I ever heard one of his shows (apart from this one), but I saw the
movie and the guy's all about sex.. I dont need to tell you this, but I
don't care. Anyway, back to the highlights.
Hm.... I lost my focus there, I can't remember more..... Crap.

@nette

"I can't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-