[Trash-talk] garbage CRAZY FACTS!

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette@hotmail.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:08:39 +0100

During v2.0 era she stated that she ate mayonnaise on everything. Nowadays
she's all about sushi. I've seen that website before, about 3 or 4 years
ago, it still has the same info. In this article about 10 things that was in
Shirley's garbage (or what ever) she said "empty sushi boxes", she eats it
when ever she can. So everybody's right.

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."