[Trash-talk] 3 from 1

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette@hotmail.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:52:49 +0100

No, I wasn't going to do an acoustic version, did Claire and I give you that
idea? *lol*
Anyway, I've changed my mind, I don't want to do So Like A Rose after all,
I've been playing around with Milk lately and it's sounding pretty good. Is
that song taken? *too lazy to check the list*

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."