[Trash-talk] Susan Senn has sent you a 10% discount

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:37:10 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Susan Senn <kanuz@hotmail.com>

> Oh I'm here, just been busy getting fucked over by my dear and darling
> University of Wisconsin, so I haven't had time to post.  Although I do
have
> some things G related to say:
>
> 1. I was at the mall on Monday and Hollister Co. (I have no idea if that's
> the right name) was playing SYM.

Y'know, TT doesn't have enough of these kinds of posts anymore :(
It used to be, every time you turned around, someone was in a mall and
hearing some song offa Version 2.0 and jumping up and down and dancing all
around, then posting about the exciting moment.

Glad you are still here .. sorry about college woes.

> 2. On Sunday I drove by Smart Studios, twice!  Jealous? ;)

I want to TP the studio. If you do that first, I'll be seething with
jealousy.

> 3. I don't know when I'll have my tribute track done.  I meant to record
it
> over winter break because all of my recording equipment is at home, but
> everytime I'd try some vital piece of equipment would die.  Eventually
it'll
> be done, though...just no sending off to Garbage until I'm done, dammit!!
> (I hope that sounded pissy enough to draw the right reaction.)

I'll stay outa this one. I am doing a track too and am afraid of Stef right
now. I will have mine done hopefully by Monday. I'm using my brother's
4-track thingie to record a lovely rendition of Cherry Lips on his keyboard,
complete with appropriate digital drum accompaniment .. having trouble with
the backwards tuba track at the moment .. and the hand-clapping loop. But
all will be completed during a weekend marathon.

> "I've had enough of the media ramming her down my throat as a bone fide
> agitator!!!! Em......no I don't think I'm buying that one! And here's a
> little tip for the stylists behind the "diva". For god's sake,take off the
> tie........enough already!!"- Shirley on Avril Lavigne

According to People magazine, "once girls started coming to her concerts in
neckties, she announced that she's giving them up". It didn't say if Shirley
had any influence on the decision. But Shirley, herself, has experience
ditching neckties - IE the Angelfish era.

xxoo,
Alan