[Trash-talk] Susan Senn has sent you a 10% discount

Susan Senn kanuz@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:16:46 +0000

>That is SO wild! I was just thinking about Susan Senn today, wondering what
>happened to her and why she hasn't been posting .. well, I guess she's been
>shopping!
>
>Thanks for the discount on the Garbage String Tribute thing, Miss Senn!
>(who's no longer Missin')
>
>Mulder

Oh I'm here, just been busy getting fucked over by my dear and darling
University of Wisconsin, so I haven't had time to post.  Although I do have
some things G related to say:

1. I was at the mall on Monday and Hollister Co. (I have no idea if that's
the right name) was playing SYM.

2. On Sunday I drove by Smart Studios, twice!  Jealous? ;)

3. I don't know when I'll have my tribute track done.  I meant to record it
over winter break because all of my recording equipment is at home, but
everytime I'd try some vital piece of equipment would die.  Eventually it'll
be done, though...just no sending off to Garbage until I'm done, dammit!!
(I hope that sounded pissy enough to draw the right reaction.)

Susan

"I've had enough of the media ramming her down my throat as a bone fide
agitator!!!! Em......no I don't think I'm buying that one! And here's a
little tip for the stylists behind the "diva". For god's sake,take off the
tie........enough already!!"- Shirley on Avril Lavigne

"...don't tell anyone in America, but I used to have a drug problem." -
Courtney Love