[Trash-talk] Showtime Alert!

Manson manson26@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:53:33 -0800 (PST)

If it has already been shown in the rest of the world
then I do have it. I got it on a video from ebay that
had a bunch of other European tv appearances. I also
have a London 2002 video, the second Electric Ballroom
performance. It's awesome! They do Lick the Pavement
and my favorite, Soldier Thorugh This.

April