[Trash-talk] Showtime Alert!

Michele vr5sbloom@aol.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:18:28 -0800

From: Manson <manson26@yahoo.com>
 >02/21/03 09:30 pm ET SHON Planet Rock Profiles Garbage
 >
 >I will pay if someone can help record this for me!!
 >According to the description, it does appear to be
 >new. It says they discuss beautifulgarbage. I don't
 >know, I might already have. I'll have to go home and
 >see what's on mine.

I believe this has been shown in the rest of the world already, but
maybe not the US. I have it as pre-show filler on my London 2001 video.

Unfortunately I was stupid and put my 3 hour vid in a rewinder, so the
very beginning is wrinkled up. It's been sitting around for a year,
waiting to be transferred into a new VHS shell because I lost some parts
of the original. I'm just lucky the filmer didn't put the actual show at
the beginning of the tape. Anyway, it's around ;) but PAL to NTSC
conversion sucks, so I hope someone can get an NTSC capture.

--Michele