[Trash-talk] TTB investigation AND the word of the Supervixen...

Shirley vixen cmonshirl@hotmail.com
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 18:09:42 +0000

*hehe* welcome back.. i was wondering what had happened to you.. im so glad
to see you back..:) btw.. i have a christmas card for you and sirin.. its
being held under hostage.. you get it when i get my photos.. :P