[Trash-talk] charlie's angels sequel - g song?

Adam i Agnieszka Gasiorowski FNORD agquarx@venus.ci.uw.edu.pl
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 12:04:09 +0100

blisteringheat wrote:

> Everyone thought having a song on the Big Daddy soundtrack would be good
> publicity, but alas it did nothing. Even I thought that doing the Bond
> theme would be great publicity, but again, nothing. The reason is because
> those movies (and Charlie's Angels) do not target the type of audience that
> Garbage reaches. Those are, as I said earlier, J-Lo, Christina Aguilera,
> and Madonna territory. If Garbage were to reach that mass type of audience
> with a particular song on a soundtrack, the most that would ever happen is
> they would sell some singles. It would do little to nothing for their album
> sales. Garbage is still mostly known as that quirky band of old men with
> the scary red-headed Scottish chick. They are sort of the "Ghost World",
> "Secretary", or "Mulholland Drive" of music. That's the audience they
> should look to.

	Sorry, but this is not true. I love Garbage and I liked
 Charlie's Angels. I like the bond movies too, though I did not
 see all of them. How is it possible, then? ;8). On the other
 hand, I listen to satanic death metal and ABBA at the same
 sitting, so...;8))). The only possible answer why Garbage
 is not more popular is - IT IS A CONSPIRACY! I TELL YOU! THEY
 DON'T WANT GARBAGE TO BE POPULAR! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! ARGH!
 ;8).

	P.S. I like Madonna, too, but I am not a fan. She
 has about 10 tunes I like. Sometimes I listen to them, if
 I feel like it.

--
O seksie, sekszeniu, seksolatkach <urn:news:pl.soc.seks.moderowana> :8)
Poznaj jej zwiewne kszta³ty... http://www.opera.com/docs/specs/opera07/