[Trash-talk] charlie's angels sequel - g song?

blisteringheat blisteringheat@earthlink.net
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:46:53 -0800

Everyone thought having a song on the Big Daddy soundtrack would be good
publicity, but alas it did nothing. Even I thought that doing the Bond
theme would be great publicity, but again, nothing. The reason is because
those movies (and Charlie's Angels) do not target the type of audience that
Garbage reaches. Those are, as I said earlier, J-Lo, Christina Aguilera,
and Madonna territory. If Garbage were to reach that mass type of audience
with a particular song on a soundtrack, the most that would ever happen is
they would sell some singles. It would do little to nothing for their album
sales. Garbage is still mostly known as that quirky band of old men with
the scary red-headed Scottish chick. They are sort of the "Ghost World",
"Secretary", or "Mulholland Drive" of music. That's the audience they
should look to.

pongo

fuck
> the film.. i think that chatrlies angels is okay...
>
> but yeah rumour probably..
>
> lou
> xx

when did i get perverted
i can't remember your name
i'm growing introverted
you touch my hand but it's not the same...