[Trash-talk] just a post

Shirley vixen cmonshirl@hotmail.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:58:31 +0000

i posted this before but it didnt seem to make it to the list.. hmm.. i was
just wondering how come things were so quiet and indeed where D2 had gone..
i find it strange that he is not here.. and well, i must say im concerned..
he's not.. *whispers* dead or anything is he/she/it? im serious.. how would
we ever know? thats why it gets scary when people get quiet cos i dont know
where they go..

btw-- it was my birthday 27th dec so im still accepting presents and stuff..

btw-- if anyone has anythign to contribute to my fanzine then i am more than
willing..

come on trashers get back to action and lets have proper garbage related
discussions please!!!

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********