[Trash-talk] charlie's angels sequel - g song?

Shirley vixen cmonshirl@hotmail.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:49:08 +0000

to be honest i think it would be super cool if they had a song on the
charlies angel soundtrack.. and even better if they were to release that
song.. it woul;d be great if they used it as a title song.. publicity.. fuck
the film.. i think that chatrlies angels is okay...

but yeah rumour probably..