[Trash-talk] NORWAY! (was: Daniel)

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 19:54:55 PST 2003

>So do you equate the "Androgyny style" as including her white tank top and
>black suspenders? And black fingerless gloves?
So absolutely! But the suspenders aren't black, why do people think they
are?? They're green. I've got red suspenders and a white tank top, but I
can't find out which trousers she's wearing there.... *gillemania* I
suddenly remembered the gig in Oslo.... Hahahahaha!! Her fly was open until
the last song of the encore! The entire gig I tried to tell her, but then
she discovered it in the end. She got a bit embarassed but laughed at it.
She did get a bit frightened that she wasn't wearing underwear so she had to
turn around and check. *lol* If only the guards didn't take my camera
away....

>Well one thing, since we're on the subject, that I love is when she
>*boomp* just decides to fall to the stage floor.
Haha! That takes me back to the first gig I went to, Butch came up to the
mic and sang a Norwegian Christmas song (in the middle of summer) and I
remember hearing a loud *THUMP* further back on the stage and I saw Shirley
climbing back onto her feet laughing her head off!
I'm in memory mode today.....

>Maybe you need a Yoda-like character to woo and ween your dancing >magic
>back
>into being. Someone to pester you endlessly with cosmic guidance. A
>Shirley-like protoge. Or perhaps you prefer a Patrick-Swayze-like >hunky
>Yoda
>.. who dramatically *doon doon* enters the dance and takes your hand,
>exclaiming "nobody puts @nette in the corner!!" as you rise to your >feet
>and
>all of your confidence returns and amazing choreography follows!
Ooooh, I'd love that but with someone a little 'hunkier' than Patric.. And
we'd dance to The Time Of My Life........ *sigh* I want to see that movie
now.. Damn you!!!

> > >stayin alive playing
> > >over the PA
> > Oh god, no, you'd have to kill me first!! I am SO SICK of that song!
>
>It was used more for comic effect in the brief fantasy sequence.
Oops..... *screams* DUMB NORWEGIAN RIGHT HERE!!! STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS AND SEE
THE DUMB NORWEGIAN!!

>Thanks for writing back - you are really fun to mingle with here.
Thanks for boosting my low spirit. :)

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."
-Gollum-

"[...]You have to face the cold hard facts that you vegetarians must stare
in the face every god damn day that you are eating vegetables; eggplant
taste like eggplant. But meat taste like murder and murder taste pretty god
damn good!"
-Denis Leary-