[Trash-talk] about f-ing time I posted again (..........that's what I'M talkin about!)

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 25 15:55:18 PST 2003

lol ....... i was being completely and utterly ridiculous when i said it in
the first place - being a smartass - i know the heavy metal salute. i did my
first one at about the time avril was born, too! i think it was an iron
maiden concert! so if i was misleading i apologize.

it's a lot like the sort of joke i like to make when i hear a cheezy cover
of a classic song : "hey, have you heard the beatles cover that tiffany
song?" - if that makes any sense.

i also said it because susan has that shirley quote about avril in her
signature :)