[Trash-talk] Daniel

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:56:01 PST 2003

>If I come to Denmark or you come to the USA
I am offended, I am truly offended!! How would you like it if I said you
were from....say...CANADA??? You'd be offended too..! I'm not as offended as
I would be if you'd said Sweden, but I AM offended! I'm from NORWAY, make a
note of that, N-O-R-W-A-Y!!!

>I also am doing the Shirley Propeller move a lot.
Propeller move? What move is that? I can do most Shirley movements pretty
well, the stretching as well. The only thing I can't do is the
push-ups...... *lol* I'm working on it, I'm working on it!!! After a couple
of aerobics classes I was able to do one push-up, but I've stopped going for
some reason..... Guess I just got too lazy.

>I can show you.
No, my friend... I will show YOU. *lol*

>we should go dancing together.
Yeah, I wish I could still move as well as I once could... I've won several
contests, but after I discovered the pleasures of alcohol I lost my dancing
skills.
I haven't tried it in years, but I'm pretty sure I can still do the
moonwalk. I used to study Michael Jacksons dance moves, I was totally
facinated by him when I was younger. I could dance like him pretty well..!
Watching and learning. After him and Janet, Shirley and Danny was no match.
I could do it the first time I tried. *lol* Feeling smug? Just a bit.... ;)
Haha!

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."
-Gollum-

"[...]You have to face the cold hard facts that you vegetarians must stare
in the face every god damn day that you are eating vegetables; eggplant
taste like eggplant. But meat taste like murder and murder taste pretty god
damn good!"
-Denis Leary-

,