[Trash-talk] french fans hate me.... was the pleasures of having no friends

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 22:10:55 PST 2003

>That's me. I'm one of those shy people. Remeber back in April during >the
>UK tour? I didn't talk to Shell and Sirin because I was afraid to >and it
>turned into a big mess of misunderstandings and I felt they >lashed out at
>me (and Claire) on their website because I was so shy..!

yes indeed i remember because i was sitting on the ground bitching about the
fact that people were so rude! i apologise now to everyone i slagged off
then, and i have tried to do it to all their faces.. i was cruel because i
was being rejected.. however there is one girl i will NEVER like because her
attitude towards me was uncalled for... *laughs* the best bit was saying hey
to claire and her going "er, who are you?" and then i explained and she
still didnt know.. she had me figured out by july though!

oh my god.. but i do love queueing and stuff...

>However, if I meet the right people that I feel comfortable around, >people
>that are [like yourself] outgoing and friendly, then I become >the same..!
>We had a lot of fun in France, I didn't get scared. The >people I met were
>limited and it was all just fun and games. Like when >we sang outisde the
>venue in Paris. Normally I would never do such a >thing, but I felt
>comfortable enough around you to do it. We got along >very well.

*laughs* i loved singing outside that venue it was so great! i wished that
everyone would have joined in but they just didnt seem to be interested..
but *laughs* it was so great!

on the subject of hostile fans, i really do not want to go to a gig in paris
again because it made me feel very uncomfortable during the show and then
months later when i found out that the people who had made me feel bad
during the concert still harboured this irrational dislike..

im serious.. there is actually a small collection of french garbage fans who
dispise me!!! supposedly i pushed in front of someone in the concert hall
and they have never forgotten it.. oh my god, they are so bitter still and
well - it just struck me as weird, because one, i dont remember doing that
and even if i had, well im sorry for it but it was like 9 months ago! but
yeah, they really dislike me.. there was a bit of a fight on livejournal
about it.. i mean, it didnt bother me, because i thought it was silly but
its a little strange that something like that happened!

as for camden.. well i got to see your photographs and chat to you about
stuff.. :-D