[Trash-talk] the pleasures of having no friends

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 20:37:07 PST 2003

>i go to meet people and think that some people just are not friendly...
>maybe they're shy..
That's me. I'm one of those shy people. Remeber back in April during the UK
tour? I didn't talk to Shell and Sirin because I was afraid to and it turned
into a big mess of misunderstandings and I felt they lashed out at me (and
Claire) on their website because I was so shy..! I have never been an
outgoing person, nor do I think I'll ever be. But I try. But when I try I
suddenly find myself talking to more people than I can handle and I get
confused and scared and I don't know where to turn so I walk away and then
people think I'm a weird freak. And I mean that in the sense(sp?) that
people think that I think I'm better than them and I don't need to talk to
these "low-lifes".
When I get frightened I tend to get hostile. Unfortunately I get scared when
I meet too many new people at once like I did at a few garbage gigs and I
think people saw me as an angry little Norwegian girl instead of the sweet
person they met online. Online I can say and do what ever the fuck I feel
like, but in reality I'm the opposite. And people don't think I am. Things
easily get misunderstood.
However, if I meet the right people that I feel comfortable around, people
that are [like yourself] outgoing and friendly, then I become the same..! We
had a lot of fun in France, I didn't get scared. The people I met were
limited and it was all just fun and games. Like when we sang outisde the
venue in Paris. Normally I would never do such a thing, but I felt
comfortable enough around you to do it. We got along very well.
I would have talked to you more in Camden, but the situation there was far
different.

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."
-Gollum-

"[...]You have to face the cold hard facts that you vegetarians must stare
in the face every god damn day that you are eating vegetables; eggplant
taste like eggplant. But meat taste like murder and murder taste pretty god
damn good!"
-Denis Leary-