[Trash-talk] kiab's feb. 14 gig (kinda long, sorry)

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 22:51:11 PST 2003

Haha well I'm not exactly sure what's going on in the picture.  Butch kept
abandoning his drums, and I think Freedy, the guy he's grabbing, was giving
him a hard time about not playing so Butch came up and pretended to start a
fight or something.  I'm just looking amused I guess haha.
-Lindsay

P.S. Glad I could intrigue you so much haha that kinda made me feel
important there for a second.