[Trash-talk] kiab's feb. 14 gig (kinda long, sorry)

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 20:22:52 PST 2003

That story is ÜBER SWEET!! I was so intrigued by it that I couldn't find my
glass of coke standing next to me....d'oh! *lol*
Btw, what the hell is going on in that picture? Haha! You look very pretty.

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."
-Gollum-

"[...]You have to face the cold hard facts that you vegetarians must stare
in the face every god damn day that you are eating vegetables; eggplant
taste like eggplant. But meat taste like murder and murder taste pretty god
damn good!"
-Denis Leary-