[Trash-talk] EW Ramones Review

blisteringheat blisteringheat at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 18 17:03:36 PST 2003

Yeah, and MTV2 did a special on the album, including interviews with some
of the artists etc, and BARELY mentioned Garbage at the very end. RS had a
nice review of the record though.  :)

BTW, it's a pretty damn good CD. A couple sucky tunes, including
Offspring's note for note copy of "I Wanna Be Sedated", but those are the
exceptions. I love Manson's rendition "The KKK Took My Baby Away".

pongo