[Trash-talk] ...a couple of things

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 15 15:09:49 PST 2003

on 14/2/03 3:54 pm, Shirley vixen at cmonshirl at hotmail.com wrote:

> ah my beloved husband ian has returned to the trash talk ranks.. didnt think
> you'd ever come back to haunt us again! :)
>
> lou
> xx

Well it's only a flying visit. Don't expect it to be a common thing mainly
because I'm so busy these days doing my job and personal websites for
friends. I do lurk and read most of the posts. I'm still following the
trials and tribulations of Garbage closely and there's a lot of fun stuff
still to come, believe me... You'll find out on your own in good time.

Now back to stealth mode...
Ian