[Trash-talk] Garbage Desktop Theme

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 9 14:30:03 PST 2003

i sent that reply to you, not the list, but annnnnnnyway .. :P
i was thinking of that meeting with the band where you said something about
norwegians to shirley and she said 'you sound like my mom' or something like
that. was that paris? london?

duke's concert faces are really classic when he looks down and reacts to
something going on. note to self : next tour, do drawing on poster that
tweaks dukester's brain. but what? hmmm. ponder ponder.

i've never read the mother goose comic. grimmy and attila are cool animal
names though. i will check that out.

xxoo,
alan