[Trash-talk] Garbage Desktop Theme

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 9 19:24:48 PST 2003

I wasn't at Elfie's meet'n'greet.
I wasn't going to give my painting to Shirley, it was just a sign I brought
to show them. Duke made a very weird face when he saw it..... I don't think
he understood it either.
I did give Shirley a drawing once. Ever read a comic called Mother Goose And
Grimm? I made a drawing of the dog (Grimmy) and the cat (Attila) from that
comic where they were singing and I wrote Garbage on it in black and gold
letters. She was really into it. This is the photo I based my drawing on:
http://pages.ivillage.com/bowdowntoanette//grimmy.jpg
The painting I did this sumer, however, was quite different. Still the same
dog, tho (I just love Grimmy). I had pictures of my painting as well, but I
can't find them.....I'll find them later and upload them then.

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."