[Trash-talk] looking for an article

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 2 14:33:26 PST 2003

I looked through the Press folder @ the BG MSN community and found these
scans of press pieces relating to making of beautifulgarbage - and the text
from these are on the message board there in various places. That might be
an annoying hunt but maybe you'll find it!

Bass Player magazine, March 2002
http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/press.msnw?Page=3

Guitar Player magazine, January 2002
http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/press.msnw?Page=7

dSide magazine, September 2001
http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/press.msnw?Page=12
http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/press.msnw?Page=13

Kerrang! magazine, 1 Sept 2001
http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/press.msnw?Page=16
http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/press.msnw?Page=17

Pulse! magazine, October 2001
http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/press.msnw?Page=17
http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/press.msnw?Page=18

Hot Press magazine, September 2001
http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/press.msnw?Page=20
http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/press.msnw?Page=21

All of those articles touch on the making of bg, but only Hot Press,
Kerrang!, and dSide are European magazines.

There was also a two-page thing on the album tracks that Dukester2 scanned -
it was from NME magazine, I think. I never posted that because I didn't do
the scan, but I could find it on my hard drive if you think that's it. In
that one, they gave a rundown of what each track was sounding like, briefly.

~Alan

From: bloom01 <bloom01 at libero.it>