[Trash-talk] siouxsie-shirley (shirley forward in siouxsie bio)

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 02:37:46 PDT 2003

I don't think it was mentioned here on trash-talk, but:

The book,
SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHEES The Authorised Biography,
has a Forward written by Shirley Manson.

The ISBN is 1-86074-375-7 and you can usually plug that into a search query
to find the book. Although the book seems to be hiding from me in my
searches through various evil corporate bookseller sites tonight! *grrrr
arrrrghhhh*

Anyway, there's a great Siouxsie site that has a section on books and
there's a cool bunch of info plus a scan of the cover there:

http://www.mital-u.ch/Siouxsie/index.html

And I know that she recently did a book-signing in London - Trolly Dolley
from the garbage.com MB was there and posted about it awhile back.

*waiting at the breakfast table, for shirley to come have her b-day
pancakes*