[Trash-talk] Calling all European Trashers!!...Again!

Merka, Lauren Lauren.Merka at trinity.edu
Wed Aug 13 15:05:44 PDT 2003

Ok so I leave for Ireland in 13 days!!! Woohoo!!! I would just like to say thank you and tell you how much it means to me that so many of you are willing to help me out with my travel around Europe!!! I'm trying to compile an information sheet now about yall. So if you could e-mail me back with your Name, Location, Phone Number, and e-mail Address I would really appreciate it!!!

I love Garbage fans they're my most favorite people ever!!!!!!!

**Lauren**