[Trash-talk] How does Garbage translate?

Asbjørn Andersen garbage at pc.dk
Tue Aug 5 21:53:27 PDT 2003

> Sounds like they're
> vomiting while talking... Very bizarre language indeed.
> Anyway, I'm gonna translate some of the titles Mr. Anderson didn't do(cos
> this could be a funny thread indeed).

LMAO!
Well, I like Norwegian but since you always end the sentences in high tones you never know if you're asking a question or not ;)

> Cherry Lips - Kirsebærlepper

Haha! I guess this one is different from the Danish one (Kirsebærlæber).
If that was Danish it would mean Cherry Lesbians :)))

*vomits* fordømte Nordmænd!!!! Irriterende jävle!
Asbjørn