[Trash-talk] Anyone feeling wealthy and frivolous?

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 20:32:32 PDT 2003

>If so you can buy this Special inspired art work I found:
>http://www.mattbusch.com/OA%20Garbage.html
>
>I bought a signed lithograph of it yesterday for $30 when I was depressed.

hmm when im depressed i eat a lot of food. (yes it was me who ate all the
pineapple, all the dream eggs and two portions of pasta....) but if you've
got the cash, i guess lithos could be cool

>"Boys like to use the word pussy because it's a soft, safe word.  I like to
>use the word vagina. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA!" - Shirley

id never heard that quotation before. at least i dont think so.. but i like
it a lot... ive got that masculine thing inside me (hmm that could be
imsinterpreted....) i think cos i much prefer pussy... it is nice and soft
and safe... the other (:P) is so harsh!